TO: Learning, Training & Performance Colleagues
FROM: Elliott Masie, Host & Curator – Learning 2014
You are invited! You and your colleagues are invited to Learn, Explore, Benchmark and Engage in Learning 2014 – to be held in Orlando, Florida from October 26 to 29. Together, with learning colleagues from around the globe, we will focus on the changing, evolving and increasingly disruptive shifts in the world of workplace and workforce learning.
Learning 2014 is a dynamic and engaging event. This website will continually expand, as we add more activities, speakers, activities, labs and pointed questions.
Featured Keynote Speakers Include:
- Robin Roberts, Good Morning America Co-Anchor
- Sir Ken Robinson, The Learning Revolution
- Chef Bobby Flay, Cooking & Learning
- Elliott Masie, Learning Trends & Disruptions
- Claire O’Connell, The Brain Research Game
- Logan Smalley, The TED Video Effect
- Metra Mehran, Learning Technology & Afghanistan
- And More …
The Themes of Learning 2014 are curated from dialogues with Chief Learning Officers and Learning Leaders of major corporations and government agencies. Together, we will explore: Learning Personalization, Compliance & Learning, Engagement, Video for Learning, MOOCs, Big Learning Data, Mobile & Learning, Leadership Shifts and more. Click here for an overview of Learning 2014 Themes and Formats.
Learning 2014 will be filled with hundreds of activity choices for you and your colleagues. Engagement is our design model! Here is a small sampler:
- LMS & Learning Systems Forum: What’s Changing!
- Pit Crew Learning Experience: A NASCAR Vehicle Lab
- Learning Bistro & MeetUps: Sessions Created On Site by You
- Catastrophe Bus: Visit the Hurricane & Disaster Support Bus
- MOOC Boot Camp: Explore Workplace MOOC Adaptions
- Gamification & Gaming for Learning Experiments
- 30 Under 30 Program: Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
- ASTD Co-Host & Bookstore
- Learning 2014 Sponsors: More than 34 Learning Suppliers
- “Engage” – Your Interactive Learning 2014 App
What makes Learning 2014 Different?
Masie’s Learning 2014 is one of the best forums in the world for exploring what's new and important for learning practitioners to be thinking about and prioritizing for their businesses. There's also no better way to build your own learning and connect with peers and thought leaders from around the world. Go!
-Stu Crabb, Director of Learning, Facebook
Please explore the activities and check out my Design Notes Blog, as we share the design and creation process in real time for Learning 2014.
Early Registration Discounts and Group Discounts now available. Register online today!
Yours in learning,
Learning 2014 Host & Curator